The window profile for wood-aluminum joinery is the pinnacle of the quality of construction joinery. The outer aluminum profile protects the inner laminated core and thus provides the complete comfort provided by the combination of these two types of profiles. The warmth and comfort of the home provided by the wooden window itself as a base on the inside, as well as the safety and durability provided by aluminum on the outside. WINK HAUS and MACO hardware in this case also allows the possibility of opening and closing windows in each variant.
- Excellent thermal and sound insulation
- They create a natural atmosphere and a pleasant stay in the space
- Easy to maintain
- Extremely long service life
- Good stability
- Large selection of colors of wooden and aluminum part of the window
A system with thermally insulated hinged chambers that harmoniously combines aluminum with wood, with high levels of thermal insulation, air permeability and watertightness.
- Width mm 81 mm and sash 103 mm.
- High thematic insulation greater than Uf = 1.4 W / sqmK using special 140 mm glass fiber polyamides, solid foam central seals, PE insulation foam.
- Visible aluminum face width 120 mm.
- Three levels of waterproofing with a central seal made of solid foam.
- Water level for water discharge,
- Maximum wing weight 130kg
- Glazing 32 mm and 44 mm.